As a person you come across as team-player who is professional, analytical, solution-oriented, positive and energetic. You should also have proven experience with the below:
· Develop stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers, and views using SQL.
· Work closely with Technical Architect to gain knowledge of relevant business domains and requirements.
· Build and take ownership of design, development & unit testing.
· Able to highlight any risks impediments or blockers with agility to ensure product quality.
· Support and coordinate the SIT & UAT testing.
· Ensure Application optimization, integrity, consistency, security, and privacy.
· Participate in code reviews, write, and deploy application releases, and gain a deeper understanding of application modules.
· Minimum 5+ years of experience in development.
· Good communication and people skills
· Solid understanding of oracle/SQL Server Database.
· Advance knowledge of DB concepts (Collections, Bulk processing etc).
· Good understanding of Performance Tuning.
· Willing to learn new technologies.
· Exposure to Reg Reporting is a plus
· Good Analytical skill and debugging skills.
· Effective communication skills are highly desirable.
· Should be able to contribute towards automating day to day process.